Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wedding Planning




So I'm working on planning the wedding... there is SOOO much to do!! And I'm one of those people that likes to just do everything by myself, so I'm going have to get over that and utilize my bride's maids/mothers/sisters/aunts/cousins from both sides. After all, that's what they are there for! I'd like to have everything done by the end of Decemeber though (besides food) because January-April will be one of the hardest trimesters in Chiropractic school so I may not have time then!

Here's what we have so far:
Place and Date: both the wedding and reception in a barn (see pictures)
Dress: just got it today and I LOVE it!!
Food: Decided we can cater it ourselves: just having a dessert bar so I figure we can buy/make enough stuff the week before to cover that and save some $$$ Honeymoon: 7-day cruise to Jamaica, Grand Cayman Island, and Cozumel
Invitations: Probably going to make them myself... got a prototype already using my mad scrapbooking skills!
Budget: To the DOLLAR!! Would you expect anything lessfrom me? :)
Website: Wedding info, RSVP form (save some money on stamps that way!), and a link to our registry... we may add another one later... but this one is awesome because guests can buy things for us for our cruise!!
So, slowly but surely it will all come together. CAN'T WAIT!!! :)

0 comments: